Saturday, May 15, 2010

Deepika Padukon grace the Chivas-Cannes red carpet press meet

Deepika Padukon & designer Rohit Bal grace the Chivas-Cannes red carpet press meet, Deepika will be wearing Rohit Bal's designed clothes at Canes Film Festival.

Hot actress, who walked for Chivas on red carpet at the Cannes Film Festival, isn’t jealous. “I’m very happy for her, I think it’s great that someone is going so far,” she says diplomatically.Brad Pitt is another star she’d be happy to bump into. “If he asked me to be his leading lady, I wouldn’t hesitate even for a moment,” she grins.Having been in the industry for only a couple of years, Padukone admits she still shows traces of fanboyism. “I still turn into a fan when I meet Amitabh Bachchan,” she reveals. “I start fumbling and blushing. Now, I’ll know who I’m in awe of at Cannes.” she says she chose to wear a sari by designer Rohit Bal because “his designs are traditional .” “With the exception of basic under-eye concealer and mascara, I hardly wear any make-up. Anyway, I don’t think I get picked for my roles because of the way I look, so I’m not insecure about that. It’s purely performance-based,” she asserts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts